[GE users] license consumption

Patrice Seyed apseyed at bu.edu
Thu Aug 12 18:29:34 BST 2004

Thanks Vladimir,

So assuming users are running Software x through SGE i.e. in the scripts
they qsub, what is the mechanism in this configuration you linked that ties
the use this software into running it? What prevents a user from executing
it in their qsub script without providing a switch (vl=1) to request/consume
it?

-Patrice