[GE users] resource temporarily not availalble

Don Shesnicky dshesnicky at enqsemi.com
Mon Aug 16 18:07:50 BST 2004

Ray,
That appeared to work for at least one of the problem hosts, slightly
different in 6.0,
from the man page:

       -c     Clears the error state of the specified jobs(s)/queue(s).

              Do not use this switch anymore, use -cj / -cq instead.

       -cj    Clears the error state of the specified jobs(s).

       -cq    Clears the error state of the specified queue(s).

Still one host that is only taking 1 job when the queue is set to 2
slots.

Don