[GE users] slot taken no job running

Don Shesnicky dshesnicky at enqsemi.com
Mon Aug 16 20:38:33 BST 2004

I mentioned earlier that I ran out of diskspace on my sge partition. I
seem to now have a host that is showing 2/2
jobs slots full but only one running job. I can find the cmd line tool
to show that but in the qmon interface it is showing
the 2/2 in the Queue Instances and qstat on the command line is showing
only one job running and it never takes more
than one job even though it's set for two. I think there's a job hung up
in there somewhere but I have no idea on how to
clear it.

Don