[GE users] Gaussian03 + LINDA, looking for tight integration details

John Saalwaechter bababooey182 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 05:57:06 BST 2004

I'm in the process of setting up Gaussian03 and its LINDA parallel
environment to run in an SGE 5.3 grid. I see a number of choices I
can make for setting up the parallel environment in SGE.

>From this list's archives it looks like some people have this
configured already. Anyone willing to share the details of a working
G03/LINDA SGE parallel environment? I'd be interested in seeing
the full contents of the start and stop methods and any other files
that need changes (e.g. linda_rsh).

Thanks, John

=====
--