[GE users] [GE dev] Load sensor scripts

Dev dev_hyd2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 13:08:10 BST 2004

Didnt work for me. I am sure I am missing something
here. Have to figure it out. I do remember having
retrieved the value using qstat -F a few days back but
now it dosnt show up. maybe some script problem. Is
there any way of checking in some log whether the
script was actually executed on the exec host?

=== message truncated ===

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail