[GE users] Calendar not working in Grid Engine 6.0 Update1 ?

Alexandre Barras Alexandre.Barras at cerfacs.fr
Tue Aug 17 14:44:48 BST 2004


    [ The following text is in the "ISO-8859-1" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-10" character set.  ]
    [ Some special characters may be displayed incorrectly. ]

yes, they (=master and workers) print it is 6.0u1

Andy Schwierskott wrote:

> Alexandre,
>
>> I have just updated SGE 6.0 to 6.0u1
>> but I still encounter the calendar bug ... !
>>
>> I know it was supposed to be fixed, so I don't know if the issue 
>> comes from my way to update SGE:
>> First, I shutdown all the daemons
>> Then, I replace the former files by the new ones.
>> And then, I restart all the daemons
>> --> it's all right ?
>
>
> Yes, it's the correct way.
>
> Do your daemons print "6.0u1" in their messages files when they are 
> started:
>
>   08/17/2004 10:32:17|qmaster|hosti|I|starting up 6.0u1
>
> Andy
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe at gridengine.sunsource.net
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help at gridengine.sunsource.net
>
>
>

-- 
             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
	     Alexandre Barras - Computing Support Group
        CERFACS, 42 Av. Coriolis, F-31057 TOULOUSE Cedex 1, FRANCE
        Tel.: (+33) [0]5 61 19 30 75   Fax: (+33) [0]5 61 19 30 00

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe at gridengine.sunsource.net
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help at gridengine.sunsource.net




More information about the gridengine-users mailing list