[GE users] None interactive install for a single node

kervin at adevsoft.com kervin at adevsoft.com
Wed Aug 18 01:11:09 BST 2004

Hello,

Because nodes are often rebuilt in our cluster I'd like to be able to reinstall
a single gridengine exec host without disturbing the others.  From the config
file template it seems that every node would be reinstalled when that template
is ran.

Do I have to have a template file for every exec host?

Or is there a way to selectively reinstall or to install a single exec host
node using just one single install.conf file and inst_execd options?

Thanks,
Kervin