[GE users] global (WAN) resource tracking?

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Wed Aug 18 10:17:05 BST 2004

>Also related is the flexlm license proxy mentioned on
>this mailing list several months ago. (search the
>archive for more info).

The target of FlexLM are companies which sell software I think, to integrate
this function into their programs. Also it's possible to integrate this in your
own programs, you will have to buy it at Macrovision. I'm curious, whether you
can set it up in a way, where you only got binaries and have to write a short
program to check out the appropriate licenses from the FlexLM server on your
own.

Is there any OpenSource license manager available - but it sounds like a
contradiction?

CU - Reuti