[GE users] GEmonitor web interface to qstat

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 21 15:00:34 BST 2004

Thanks :)

I remember you mentioned about putting the web
interface to SourceForge, I just want to see how many
people are interested? I was thinking about adding a
project for "SGE Add-ons" -- things like web
interfaces, load sensors, other enchancements, and
also my SSH-SGE integration -- can be
downloaded/tested by other people.

 -Ron

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail