[GE users] Version 6u1

Tom Browder tbrowder at cox.net
Sat Aug 21 16:36:57 BST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Marshall" <John.Marshall at ec.gc.ca>
> I suggest that you remove the -Werror flag in the
> aimk file at about line 1242. This will allow
> gcc to continue even if there are minor
> but passable source code issues.

I did that, then I ran:

% aimk -depend-only
  (OK)

% scripts/zerodepends
 (OK)

% aimk depend
(lots of stuff)
make: *** No rule to make target `depnd'.  Stop.
not done

% aimk -no-qmake -no-qtcsh
(OK)
done.

And it looks like all is there in directory
"gridengine/source/LINUX86_26."

Now I can try to make a distributable package out of it.

Thanks a lot for everyone's help!

Tom Browder