[GE users] GEmonitor web interface to qstat

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 21 17:50:50 BST 2004

Looks good to me, except that my SGE-SSH integration
needs to be licensed under SISSL, since it needs to
modify files in the SGE source tree, and link in other
SGE libraries.

Is it OK to have an SF project with multiple
sub-projects licensed under different licenses?

 -Ron

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail