[GE users] GEmonitor web interface to qstat

Laurence Liew laurenceliew at yahoo.com.sg
Sat Aug 21 17:58:29 BST 2004

Hi...

In Rocks 3.1, we have developed a Rocks console which provides a
web-based cluster management and SGE faility... for the SGE part it
includes nearly all the qmon features such as queue monitoring, job
submission, complex (pe,calendar etc) configuration.... job submission
including specifcation of serial, array and parallel jobs including
attributes etc..

Unfortunately the SGE web portion is closely tight to the Rocks
architecture..... if you want the web SGE... you need to install and run
a Rocks cluster....

You can download Rocks Console (RxC) from www.scalablesystems.com... it
is free for academic, non-commercial use. There are screen shots in the
technical brochure... here
http://www.scalablesystems.com/articles/TechnicalBrochure.pdf

If there is interest to have the tool run independent of Rocks... let me
know... I will see what I can do..

Cheers!
laurence
Scalable Systems
Singapore

Jesse Becker wrote:
> In the wee hours of the morning, Ron Chen spaketh:
>
>>I remember you mentioned about putting the web
>>interface to SourceForge, I just want to see how many
>>people are interested? I was thinking about adding a
>>project for "SGE Add-ons" -- things like web
>>interfaces, load sensors, other enchancements, and
>>also my SSH-SGE integration -- can be
>>downloaded/tested by other people.
>

> Yes, please.
>
> The ROCKS project (http://rocksclusters.org/) also has a nifty SGE queue viewing system in version 3.2.0.
> --
> Jesse Becker
> GPG-fingerprint:  BD00 7AA4 4483 AFCC 82D0  2720 0083 0931 9A2B 06A2

    [ Part 2: "Attached Text" ]