[GE users] Cray XD1: SGE is the default resource manager?

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 21 17:59:50 BST 2004

Boone,

Thanks for confirming that the XD1 will be using SGE!

The information listed on that link so far doesn't
cover things I am interested in. Things like how SSI
(Single System Image) the OS will be, and how the
software manages the system (e.g. CPUSet support) is
also unknown. Seems like I just need to wait a bit
longer.

BTW, if there is CPUSet support, then we can try
Shannon's cpuset integration available at:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ProjectDownloadList

 -Ron

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail