[GE users] GEmonitor web interface to qstat

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 22 06:07:22 BST 2004

Ah, just found another add-on for SGE -- Jobmon

http://sourceforge.net/projects/jobmon/

"Jobmon is a web-based script used to monitor jobs and
nodes on a Sun Grid Engine based cluster. It is
written in Python."

BTW, while we are on the topic about posting SGE code
on sf.net...

2 years ago when the MacOSX port was not in the SGE
cvs, I started a project called "sgemacosx", I did
some research and found that the SGE source license is
actually approved by OSTG. BTW, the sgemacosx project
site was never used as the patches were later on
integrated into the SGE cvs.

 -Ron

(http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=6048&group_id=1),

http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush