[GE users] writing jobs for Matlab in grid

Arati Kadav aratik at cse.iitk.ac.in
Sun Aug 22 19:13:01 BST 2004

Hello,
  I have one on my sun grid machines hosting matlab. I wanted to know if it
is possible for me to have my grid jobs to use that matlab.
Will i need to do add ons for configuring shepherd  in the machine hosting
matlab ? How will I force my grid to use it.
Any information will be really helpful.
Regards,
Arati

--

A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is braver five
minutes longer. - Ralph Waldo Emerson