[GE users] access to load values in custom load script

Andy Schwierskott andy.schwierskott at sun.com
Mon Aug 23 07:51:01 BST 2004

Hi,

>>      Will we be able to access the values of the
>> default load values like processors np_load_short etc
>> in our custom load sensor script.

There is no interface which exports the execd retrieved load values to the
load sensor script, however the utility <sge_root>/utilbin/<arch>/loadcheck
is a standalone binary which retrieves most if not all) execd builtin load
values.

Execept for the number of CPUs an external load sensor should overwrite
the same execd builtin load value.

Andy