[GE users] GEmonitor web interface to qstat

Laurence Liew laurenceliew at yahoo.com.sg
Mon Aug 23 11:08:05 BST 2004

Hi all,

Sorry, we just updated the website with a /product directory. The
correct link is now :

http://www.scalablesystems.com/product/TechnicalBrochure.pdf

The user guide is at

HTML: http://corpsvc.sg.scalablesys.com/rxc_docs

In particular SGE info for Scalable Rocks is at
http://corpsvc.sg.scalablesys.com/rxc_docs/chapter6.html

I am preparing a flash based screenshot/demo which I will put up
shortly.... it will be at
http://www.scalablesystems.com/product/velocity_hpcc.swf

Cheers!
laurence