[GE users] GEmonitor web interface to qstat

Bernard Li bli at bcgsc.ca
Mon Aug 23 20:00:29 BST 2004

This tool looks lightweight and informative, I think I will give it a
go.

I would also like to suggest that a group of us try to put together a
'semi-official' RPM for SGE.  In that case, it could be easily installed
on RPM-based systems and also incorporated with other cluster toolkits.
I know there are already various efforts in doing this but it'd be nice
to have one version that we all agree on and use.

Ever better is to add the option of making RPM(s) directly from the
source tree.

Are there any interest to this?

Cheers,

Bernard