[GE users] New SGE_CELL in same qmaster

Rajeev Mishra rajeevrmishra at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 20:02:34 BST 2004

Thanks for your reply. I was able to create the Cell with a different name other than default. Do I have to run the install script again for adding new SGE_Cell or there is some other way to add new SGE_Cell ?

"Gomez, Daniel" <dgomez at tigr.org> wrote:

You are prompted for the name of your CELL during installation. Is there some reason why you can't enter another name at the prompt?