[GE users] SGE 6.0 and AFS

Bogdan Lobodzinski bogdan at ifh.de
Thu Jul 1 10:23:46 BST 2004

Hello,

    I did more tests with disappearing projects.
It seems to a permanent problem, every restart disturbs my project list.
Has anyone got a similar troubles ?

My startup setting:
-----
~/BATCH_SYSTEM/JOB_TESTS % qconf -sprjl
general
test
test1
----
where:
-----
~/BATCH_SYSTEM/JOB_TESTS % qconf -sprj general
name general
oticket 0
fshare 0
acl NONE
xacl NONE
-----
and for projects: test and test1:
----
~/BATCH_SYSTEM/JOB_TESTS % qconf -sprj test
name test
oticket 0
fshare 0
acl test
xacl NONE
----

After restart of sge_qmaster i have:
-----
~/BATCH_SYSTEM/JOB_TESTS % qconf -sprjl
no project list defined
----
but i see all my projects on:
----
.../spool/qmaster/projects # ls -ltr
total 3
-rw-r--r--    1 bogdan   root          193 Jul  1 11:06 general
-rw-r--r--    1 bogdan   root          224 Jul  1 11:08 test1
-rw-r--r--    1 bogdan   root          223 Jul  1 11:08 test
----

and qsub is also not possile:
-----
~/BATCH_SYSTEM/JOB_TESTS % qsub -P test1 -q part1 test_V_cwd.zsh
Unable to run job because of error: job rejected: the requested project "test1" does not exist.
Exiting.
-----

Any idea what is wrong ?

        Regards,