[GE users] Question!! about "load formula" at sched_conf?

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 08:16:40 BST 2004

May be we can offer more help if you can provide more
details.

Basically, "load_formula" is a simple algebraic
expression to scale or modify the load reported by
each host, and the scheduler will use the result to
make its scheduling decisions.

See sched_conf(5) for further information.

To answer your question, deleting the load_formula:
% qconf -msconf
error: missing configuration attribute "load_formula"
critical error: can't create scheduler configuration
can't read configuration: can't create scheduler
configuration

Setting it to "NULL" or "0":
% qconf -msconf
"load_formula" references not existing complex
attribute "0"

 -Ron

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail