[GE users] not allowed to submit jobs

Michael Fairchild fairchild at corona.physics.ucla.edu
Tue Jul 6 05:17:53 BST 2004

Hello,
  the following yields
    % qconf -sconf|grep list
    user_lists                @users
    xuser_lists               none

A strange thing is that the file SGE_ROOT/CELL/common/configuration
lists none for both those fields.
I tried deleteing the userlist using qmon, and then restarted qmaster,
and that seems to have fixed things.
I am using SGE 5.3 (not SGEEE).
Thanks,
Michael Fairchild

I am running gridengine not in the sgee mode, version 5.3