[GE users] SGE for Windows

Jonathan Zweig jzweig at mii.ucla.edu
Wed Jul 7 02:46:31 BST 2004

Hello,
I read the posts on the SGE users mailing list :
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ReadMsg?msgId=5333&listName=users
I was wondering if you've had any luck since then in compiling SGE on cygwin.  We are very interested in
getting SGE to run on our windows machines.  Please email me when you can about your progress and
where I might find a working version of SGE for windows, via cygwin or otherwise.

Thanks so much!
Jonathan Zweig
UCLA Medical Imaging Informatics
http://www.mii.ucla.edu