[GE users] SGE for Windows

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 04:01:23 BST 2004

A few people on this list are using SGE on Windows
with the help of cygwin.

The only reason why we didn't actually make it public
is because the licence of cygwin is in conflict with
SGE:
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ReadMsg?msgId=17426&listName=users
(follow this mail thread would give you more info)

Also, we with get a native port of SGE later this
year, this news was annonced a few weeks ago.

 -Ron

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ReadMsg?msgId=5333&listName=users

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail