[GE users] SGE for Windows

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 04:36:23 BST 2004

I think most of the infrastructure is there...

We have sge_aliases(5) and usermapping(5). sge_aliases
is for handling path aliases, and usermapping
obviously handles username mapping.

But there are also cases that we are currently not
handling now, e.g. on Unix we have "/" as the
directory seperator, while it is "\" on Windows. And
qtcsh and qrsh may not function without some work to
deal with terminal I/O, but you can easily to use the
SSH integration instead.

 -Ron

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail