[GE users] SGE 5.3 cpuset integration for IRIX and Altix

Shannon V. Davidson svdavidson at swbell.net
Thu Jul 8 04:51:54 BST 2004

For those running Grid Engine on SGI IRIX or Altix machines:

I have uploaded a cpuset integration to the Grid Engine project download
page.

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ProjectDownloadList

The cpuset integration is released under the Sun Industry Standards
Source License Version 1.2.  Hopefully, the README file will answer most
of your questions.  Otherwise, you'll have to wait about a week before I
can answer them.  I haven't had time to test the integration with 6.0,
but I think it should work OK.

Cheers,
Shannon

Shannon V. Davidson <svdavidson at swbell.net>
Senior Software Engineer           Raytheon
636-479-7465 office        443-383-0331 fax