[GE users] bwrap tool

Kirk Patton kpatton at transmeta.com
Fri Jul 9 18:43:34 BST 2004

On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 08:47:35AM -0800, Rayson Ho wrote:
> Is it written by you, or someone at transmeta??

Guilty as charged...:-)

Kirk

> There are references to http://w3.transmeta.com in the doc...

Yes.  Some cleanup of the docs is in order to make things more generic.
Also, it would be good to make an install script to make it easier for
users to get started using the script.  There are some site specific
variables that need to be set for things to work.

Kirk

> Rayson
>

> >I am using it at my site.  It has been working quite well.
> >We have been using it for the past year.
> >
> >Kirk

Kirk Patton
Unix Administrator
Transmeta Inc.