[GE users] submitting multiple jobs

Robert Griffiths Robert.Griffiths at mitsubishi-sec-intl.com
Mon Jul 12 11:44:20 BST 2004

IMPORTANT NOTICE - Please note that on 5th July, 2004,
Tokyo-Mitsubishi International plc changed its name
to Mitsubishi Securities International plc.  The
company's address, telephone, fax and telex numbers
remain the same, but all e-mail addresses have been
changed from firstname.lastname at t-mi.com to
firstname.lastname at mitsubishi-sec-intl.com.

You can put a "hold" on a job which is conditional on an
already-submitted/running job.

The syntax is

qsub -hold_jid <job number>

but I think that the job_number could be a job name but that might have to
be unique.

man qsub should tell you some more info.

Cheers,

Rob