[GE users] problem with compile GE 6.0 on RedHat 7.2

Francesco Siano fsiano at thphy.uni-duesseldorf.de
Mon Jul 12 20:34:31 BST 2004

Don, actually I managed to compile to the end with

# aimk -no-secure -spool-berkeleydb

but I didn't get all the expected files when I install. For instance I
don't have the common/, the utilbin/ folders so install_qmaster fails
miserably.

I installed Berkey from source in /usr and I pointed aimk.private and
distinst.private to it.
-Francesco