[GE users] problem with compile GE 6.0 on RedHat 7.2

John Hearns john.hearns at clustervision.com
Tue Jul 13 08:19:43 BST 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 06:42, Francesco Siano wrote:

> I don't know if that's relevant, but :
>
> 1. I get those messages :
> Warning: XmtLoadResourceFile: file 'qmon_messages' not found.
> Warning:
>      Name: submit_message
>      Class: XmtMsgLine
>      XmTextInsertWcs: not implemented

I think, but won't guarantee it, that this is related to your LOCALE
setting.
qmon expects to find the file qmon_messages in the directory
$SGE_ROOT/qmon/locale/$LANG/qmon_messages

(sorry, I'm not sure if it is $LANG or one of the other locale
variables)

What does 'locale' return on your system?
A quick fix os to set LOCALE to C, but much metter to get the correct
locale setting and put the file in the correct directory.