[GE users] GE 6.0 on RedHat 7.2 and Fedora Core 2

Francesco Siano fsiano at thphy.uni-duesseldorf.de
Wed Jul 14 12:49:52 BST 2004

Hi Andre, I managed. I created the symlinks and I can run GE 6.0 on Fedora
Core 2 with no need to recompile. I added -V to
$SGE_ROOT/default/common/sge_request and the environment was set fine.
This is quite the end of it as a user, i.e. user of Job submission and Job
control only (I always use qmon).
As administartor, I noticed that I cannot resize large windows, like Queue
control or Cluster Configuration -> Modify (any).
(the resizing problem holds as a user too, I just mean users don't need to
go to those windows).
Thanks for your help.
-Francesco