[GE users] those little locks and changing values

Don Shesnicky dshesnicky at enqsemi.com
Mon Jul 19 21:10:28 BST 2004

So it appears to take if you completely close off every window back to
the qmon but the
bigger question is that the load threshold doesn't work. I set the
threshold for the @analog
hosts to 1.2 and drive the load up to +3 on one of them. Both uptime
1/5/15 loads are above
that as well as qmon queue monitor showing queue instances and yet qstat
shows the host
taking jobs.

Can someone give me the command to dump the load and the queue setup so
I can show
the info on the list? I'll post the info from those and qstat showing
the host taking on a job.

Don