[GE users] changing mail to from $USER at submithost to $USER

Leanne Shih LShih at hifn.com
Mon Jul 19 22:42:03 BST 2004

I must being a little dense today.  I'm sorry.

I made a script called mailer.pl so that if
you execute out of SGE "mailer.pl lshih at apollo" it runs
the command "exim lshih at hifn.com" Manually this seems to work.

However when I try it through SGE, its still going to lshih at apollo
(aka the submit host)

Any ideas?

Leanne