[GE users] changing mail to from $USER at submithost to $USER

Leanne Shih LShih at hifn.com
Tue Jul 20 00:27:23 BST 2004

Sorry for the double posting.

I think I've narrowed down my questions a little better.

1.  I was able to get a proper notification back on 1 system and noticed that I'm
no longer getting the subject heading in the notification.  I assume this is the fault
of my wrapper.  The wrapper basically just changes the address and the runs exim.

ie mailer.pl <user at submithost> executes a command of "exim <submithost>@hifn.com"

How can I get the subject heading back?

2.  The wrapper only seems to have taken effect on this system.  I've checked
the logs locally on the execute host and its definitely not running the wrapper.
Does something need to be restarted?  I tried restarting the execution daemon
with no success and confirmed the wrapper works when manually executed.

Thanks,
Leanne