[GE users] Running VMWare in Sun Grid Engine

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 02:08:21 BST 2004

As long as you can start VMWare in a script, then SGE
should not have problems in terms of the execution
part.

In terms of scheduling, SGE is different than
OpenMosix. SGE treats each machine independently, and
it can easily start 1 job per CPU, and does not
require process migration to balance the workload.

 -Ron