[GE users] Enchanced SGE-SSH integration

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 02:12:39 BST 2004

I didn't try with SGE 6, you may need to modify the
code a bit so that it links/compiles properly.

Yes, if you want enchanced SGE-SSH integration.

Yes, I believe my code should work with SGE 6, since
the job execution/job monitoring interface is mostly
(if not exactly) the same with SGE 5.x and 6.

 -Ron