[GE users] changing mail to from $USER at submithost to $USER

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 02:17:46 BST 2004

1. I need to go back to my office later this week to
see how I got it working before.

For now, you can check whether your script is passing
all the parameters needed.

In there, you can use "echo $*" to see all the
arguments passed to it; redirect the output of your
wrapper script to a file.

2. Did you modify the host config or the global
config?

 -Ron