[GE users] changing mail to from $USER at submithost to $USER

Leanne Shih LShih at hifn.com
Tue Jul 20 22:11:44 BST 2004

Thanks for the help.

I went and changed each hostnames local_conf and made sure the new wrapper was
there.  Now the strange part is, I was having problems with half of the systems because
the SGE daemons had to get restarted before the mail would work properly which seems
sort of strange.

Its working now but I still have to fix the email output to include the subject.
It seems to have been lost when I added the wrapper.

Leanne