[GE users] changing mail to from $USER at submithost to $USER

Rayson Ho raysonho at eseenet.com
Tue Jul 20 23:21:10 BST 2004

>I went and changed each hostnames local_conf and made sure the new
>wrapper was there.

Why not just use the global config (provided that the wrapper can be
accessed in an NFS mounted directory).

>Its working now but I still have to fix the email output to include
>the subject. It seems to have been lost when I added the wrapper.

See the manpage of mail(1):

     -s    Specify subject on command line (only the first argument
           after the -s flag is used as a subject; be careful to
           quote subjects containing spaces.)

It is likely that you script is eating the -s and also the subject line
after it.

Rayson