[GE users] 6.0 utilbin 'spooledit' prgram

Andy Schwierskott andy.schwierskott at sun.com
Wed Jul 21 09:05:00 BST 2004

Hi,

"spooledit" is a yet quite rude replacement for "vi" in the classic spooling
mode. Though it's not intended for genenral use I see a need for
significantly improving this tool (and its documentation) that an admin is
able to repair the database. The support question on the list this week has
shown how much this is needed!

I think "spooledit" could be an ideal candidate for improvments with
community contribution. There's definitely a need for it and it does not
affect the core system (unless you corrupt the database;-). It's just a
thought...

Andy