[GE users] User Map for SGE 6

Yeo Chang Lim yeocl at bii.a-star.edu.sg
Wed Jul 21 10:30:42 BST 2004

I been trying to compile SGE 6.0 with user mapping feature enabled and was unsucessful. From what I see from the source tree, there does not exists any source and header files for user mapping in source/daemon/qmaster directory. However, these files were present in the the source distribution of SGE5.3. So has anyone out there ever succeeded in compiling SGE 6.0 with user mapping feature enabled?

Thanks

Regards
Chang Lim