[GE users] User Map for SGE 6

Yeo Chang Lim yeocl at bii.a-star.edu.sg
Thu Jul 22 04:01:56 BST 2004

My error during compliation is this:

../daemons/qmaster/sge_qmaster_process_message.c: In function
`do_gdi_request':
../daemons/qmaster/sge_qmaster_process_message.c:184: warning: implicit
declaration of function `sge_map_gdi_request'
make: *** [sge_qmaster_process_message.o] Error 1

so from what I reckon, the header files for the declaration of function
`sge_map_gdi_request' is missing from the source tree. Doing a grep of
'sge_map_gdi_request' only yield the file 'sge_qmaster_process_message.c'.

P.S. The function 'sge_map_gdi_request' is implemented in sge_user_mapping.c
and sge_user_mapping.h in SGE 5.3

Regards
Chang Lim