[GE users] Quick version question [Resend]

Richard Hobbs richard.hobbs at crl.toshiba.co.uk
Thu Jul 22 17:10:01 BST 2004

Hello,

[Re-sent due to digital signature munging up my mail client - apologies to
others who are be affected]

I'm kinda new to SunGrid and am currently trying to learn it by reading
through the available documentation, but I have a small quick question...

Why is there v5.3 and v6 available for easy download? What is the difference
between them? I've have spent a few minutes looking for an answer to this
one, but not a great deal of time quite yet.

Thanks in advance for your help...

Hobbs.

--
Richard Hobbs (Systems Administrator)
Toshiba Research Europe Ltd. - Speech Technology Group
Email: richard.hobbs at crl.toshiba.co.uk
Tel: +44 1223 376940        Mobile: +44 7811 803377

http://unixforum.co.uk  http://hififorum.co.uk

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by MCI's Internet Managed Scanning Services - powered by MessageLabs. For further information visit http://www.mci.com