Re(4): [GE users] qping error with sge6.0: sgemaster won't start

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 02:28:28 BST 2004

If you know how to build from source, John has
actually extracted the patch, just follow his
instructions:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ReadMsg?msgId=18877&listName=users

Otherwise, the first patch release of SGE v6 will be
available soon (no insider information, just by
looking at the cvs activity).

 -Ron