[GE users] list of qconf edit variables

Don Shesnicky dshesnicky at enqsemi.com
Fri Jul 23 03:10:25 BST 2004

Is there a doc somewhere that lists all of the variables that you would see
if you did a "qconf -m whatever"? I'm starting to get the hang of this but I think
qmon is not the way to go, OK for basic setup but the command line is probably
the way to head (as it usually is, although LSF's gui was pretty good I seem to
remember).

Don

    [ Part 2: "Attached Text" ]