[GE users] Documentation about SGE

Carolina de Lima Pereira -CAT carollp at cbpf.br
Fri Jul 23 15:13:25 BST 2004

All,

I must write a presentation about SGE here in my office. I?ve been reading some
doccuments that I?ve found on internet, but I still have some doubts.
I wanted to know a good difinition of sge cell, a comparision between sge and
openPBS, the best numbers of tcp ports to use with sge and why is it good to
integrate sge and globus.

Does anybody knows the answer for those question or can indicate me a few
documents that might help me????

Thanks in advance for your help.

[]s,
Carolina.