[GE users] Documentation about SGE

Carolina de Lima Pereira -CAT carollp at cbpf.br
Fri Jul 23 15:32:50 BST 2004

Rayson,

That?s my problem...I?m not using sge yet...

I need to show people around here what is sge, how it works and why is it
better than openPBS (if it is better...).

We use openPBS in a cluster with 20 nodes (1 mater and 19 slaves), and the
slave nodes are biprocessed. If people find any advantage in SGE, we might
install it on our cluster...

[]s,
Carolina;