[GE users] Documentation about SGE

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 15:59:41 BST 2004

IMO, the only way you can show people how SGE works
and why is it better than OpenPBS is to try it
yourself in your companies environment.

SGE has better features in terms of scheduling, more
platforms supported (including MacOSX, AMD64, IA64,
NEC/Cray supercomputers).

And you can get commercial support, and the mailing
list is also very popular -- just look at the mail
traffic every month:
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/SummarizeList?listName=users

 -Ron

P.S. what applications are used in your environment?

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail