[GE users] SGE 6.0 RPMs

John Hearns john.hearns at clustervision.com
Mon Jul 26 10:33:53 BST 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-23 at 00:32, Bernard Li wrote:
> Hi list:
>
> Anybody knows if there are RPMs available for Gridengine 6.0 (or knows
> of someone working on one)?
This would be useful.

SuSE might be a good starting point.
SuSE 8 had RPMS for 5.2 (or 5.3?). However, I must say that I didn;t
have a good experience with them. They chose a default port other than
536, which conflicted with X-windows when I installed.
I found it bette rto go with the courtesy binaries to be honest.

This email is not mean to cast aspersions in any way on SuSE.
Just something I found over a year ago.