[GE users] Email Notifications from SGE

Nitin Raina nr at fluent.co.in
Mon Jul 26 15:27:32 BST 2004

Hi ,

We are using Sun Grid Engine version 6.0 with Linux as the platform for
all the machines participating in the cluster. We are having a weird
problem here as the Cluster system stops sending emails to user on the
events as mentioned in the .sge_request file for job start,migration,
end . I was able to send emails from command line with /bin/mail command.

Has anyone seen this issue with SGE 6.0  ?

Thanks in advance.

Nitin